They publish both fiction and non-fiction titles. Guidelines are divided into two fiction and non-fiction.
TCK publishing non-fiction books in all markets but your work has to meet criteria list below: First, the writer has to be an expert in the market he or she loves writes about, to submit work for publishing. The message or content submitted has to be worth sharing with readers. Secondly your book must solve a specific problem, for example; “Cancer Treatment”. Your work must help the reader to solve what is affecting them, in their everyday life.
They accept simultaneous submission for both individual authors and literary Agents, but non-fiction only.
Writers and literary Agents can submit non-fiction books manuscripts in the market listed below:
- How –To do and advice
- Personal finance
- Health and wellness
- Religious and inspirational
- Self-help and personal development
- In other markets, not listed above, the author has to demonstrate, or show an active fan based, and a professional marketing plan.For fiction, TCK publishing does not publish receive or accept submissions for the following genre:
- Children’s picture books
- They consider publishing fiction books in most genres. But, they must meet the following guidelines:
- Your work must have a complete full length of a novel. That is (40 000 words) minimum
- Your story has to be original. That means it must pass plagiarism software test for it to be considered for publishing.
- Your work can be received from individual authors or literary Agents; it means you can submit your work through an agent or as individual author can send work direct to TCK publishing.
- TCK publishing.com, accepts submission from the following genres:
- Erotica and Erotic Romance
- New Adult
- Children’s books
- Historical Fiction
- Young Adult
- Middle Grade
- Science fiction
- Note: TCK publishing.com does not publishing short stories, poetry or Novella.
Before submitting your work, make sure it is edited. It is free from typo errors and plots holes in the manuscript. It is only the work that stand out, that gets published. You can also receive a free advice to work with an editor, to edit your work before submitting.
Submission is online by filling online form on the website: tckpublishing.com and upload your work as word document, then submit it. After submission you can wait for not more than three months before you informed your work has been published.
The contact form is at the bottom of the page. Give description of your proposed book in 2-3 sentences, and the link to your personal website if possible. All manuscripts are reviewed, and only that stands out are published. You can submit only one book for review that means one book submission at time.
I wish to conclude this post by the following announcement, please visit TCKpublishing.com for details
TCKpublishing.com is currently seeking to offer jobs as follows:
They have advertised the post of a senior editor, Digital marketing Manager, affiliate Manager, and Graphic Designer for details on to apply, visit TCKpublishing website and do apply online.
Lastly they offer course that authors grow in their career.